Sunday, February 17, 2008

NAPOLEON- Birthday on the 22nd.

My little boy is growing up so fast, sometimes he frustrates me so, sometimes he's the only person in the world I adore at that moment. As I write, he sleeps peacefully, his dreams consisting of movies, toys and testing Mommy tomorrow with some new ideal of a child's youth.

Has it really been four years? Just yesterday, it seemed, I was eighteen and afraid. Looking back at age fourteen and contemplating. Eyes big. Road long and wide ahead of me.

How utterly lost and foolish I was at that age, newly becoming an adult and thinking I -so- knew the world.

Will he do the same thing? I think yes. But I hope and pray I can be a good mother to my son until then...teach him the best I can by example, love and discipline.

His birthday's on Friday the 22nd. I hope you can come, we're in St. Albans, WV. We may be somewhere closer to you next year, I don't know. I will try to plan out what my goals are tomorrow evening...

-Mommaspider

No comments: