Tuesday, February 5, 2008

LIFE- An Idea.


Not really a blog writer, unless it's poetry, prose or ranting. But for sake of being a sad insomniac, I shall.

I will post the following subjects before my titles so you know if you want to skip the blog or not. GAMES, NAPOLEON, LIFE, PROSE and OHSHIT. Yes. You heard me. Wait. Mom might read this. I am formally replacing the OHSHIT category with COWCRAP.

And so I go to bed, my first blog posted. My diary, will and testament, yadda yadda. Haven't done the diary thing since I was a little girl.

Drew. I blame you and your blog for the birth of mine.

Sweet dreams, everyone.

1 comment:

Goat said...

Well, at least I have my first bookmark now.

I look forward to reading your blog.

Now, the next trick is to find you a good Crown of Thorns, O' Benevolent King of Jews.