Thursday, May 19, 2011

FIBRO - Fibromyalgia Food Diary Journal Entry Two

Dear Diary,


     This sucks.  It is not going well.  I have the options of vegetables (excluding corn), nuts of any kind, water, my olive oil, eggs and meats.  My recipe box:  peanut butter and celery.  Salad.


     Epic fail.  I portioned things out, ran out of energy to portion the rest out, shoved it all in the freezer and am hoping I didn't waste a bunch of money on all those fresh vegetables I can't stand to eat all day every day.  The portions asked of me are way too huge, I can't force myself to eat all that stuff all day anymore.  I'm sick of it and just looking at my inventory makes me sick of it.  I'm less than a week into my diet and seriously need some help.  I will be calling my nutritionist's office tomorrow after I research the heck out of the internet for some clues as to what I can make with my limited ingredient list.


     I'm hungry and running out of turkey slices to eat.  I've consumed at least two pounds of turkey in less than a week (eating straight sandwich slices) and I'm starting to get sick of my water portion, too.  I'm about to fry up some ground turkey, throw a little seasoning on it and start eating it straight.  I'm jealous of my son, who can sit down and make a sandwich and just eat it.  I can eat the meat and mayo from a sandwich, but not the bread or cheese.  Standing too long in the kitchen makes my legs and especially feet spaz out, so making bread from my bean flour is out of the question right now.  It's why I don't bake very often; I make something and have to sit down for a few hours afterwards.  My Fibromyalgia is the worst in my legs.


     If I can't figure it out, it will start to stress me out and I will get rid of the whole diet plan.  I know her plan's schematics work, but as to carrying them out, I can't do it by myself.  My motivation has changed from the want to be free of my symptoms to being hungry and just wanting to eat anything so that my stomach doesn't feel all the time like it's eating itself.  The diet is making me feel worse because I can't deal with this radical change.


This is me flapping my arms.

No comments: