Wednesday, April 2, 2008

LIFE- Loneliness, Room for Rent

Loneliness...when fear captures your soul, breeds more fear...and then fills you with emptiness. You allow it - fear. They say there is an opposite to everything; fear's opposite would be courage.

I guess I've been trying to tell you all along to have faith, have courage. Stand up for yourself. And from my life's experiences, what you're doing now ISN'T what you think you are doing, it's not courage. It's fear. Fear of being alone. Fear of being lonely.

Well. What do you want to say when you reach the top of your life's mountain? That you absolutely had to, in every part of your life, rely on someone else to help you? Don't you want to stand on that mountain...proud of what -you- and -you- alone did? I guess not. You want to hold someone's hand on the way up. You want someone to lead you.

Stop, and stretch upwards - you and you alone can do it. You and you alone should do it. I have faith in you, my dear friend...

No comments: